Bridging the sacred and secular, individualism and partnership, Dharma of Love workshops incorporate Buddhist-inspired and neurobiologically-informed practices that potentiate growth. By employing practices with body, speech and mind, interactions in relationship can become skillful means for continuing emotional development and deepening your relationship.
On a practical level, we help you learn how to tolerate and respond effectively to intense emotion in both your partner and yourself; to comprehend the root of conflicts between you, and to transform difference into greater intimacy.
In this couple workshop, you will learn the basics of the Dharma of Love approach. Join Jeff and Rachel for a weekend experience that will bring the power of compassion and insight into your relationship in a safe, fun, and supportive environment.
- How memory is karma from a neuroscience perspective
- Why each of you are driving the relationship into painful, repetitive interactions
- What each of you is really fighting for
- The three steps to powerful and effective repair
- Gestures that effectively calm emotional dysregulation
- How to create small but surprising experiences for healing and growth
Jeff Pincus, MSW, LCSW and Rachel Cahn, MA, LPC bring their accumulated knowledge and experience from decades of practicing individual and couple psychotherapy, years of training couple therapists, along with their lifelong study and practice of Buddhism. They are a happily married couple who continue to plumb the depths of their own marriage in their commitment to grow and be better partners and people.
If you’re interested in booking a Couples Intensive please contact us below to coordinate.
Subscribe to hear about our new offerings, resources & posts